AWS Retail Innovation Workshop
4-Hour or 8-Hour Virtual Workshop for 4+ Attendees
The entire retail ecosystem has experienced dramatic changes over the last two years. No matter the size of your business, today's retailers must be able to pivot quickly and scale seamlessly. To maintain a competitive advantage, you need to build engaging, multi-channel experiences that anticipate and deliver on your customers' wants and needs.
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency Partner, JBS Dev can help guide your transformation journey with AWS in this highly interactive, hands-on workshop.
This workshop is an opportunity to bring your specific retail challenges (or future needs) and work to address them one-on-one with our retail technology experts in a half-or full-day immersive experience. For example, the Immersion Day Workshop could focus on:
- Business ROI discussion around how you can innovate with AWS
- Architecture challenges related to an application or AWS-based solution
- New or enhanced capabilities you need quickly
- Infrastructure or integration problem that you need to resolve
- Building your technology roadmap for 2022, 2023, and beyond
- Implementing specific retail-focused offerings (e.g., mobile app, membership or loyalty programs, curbside pickup, logistics center, scheduling tools, etc.)
- Budget planning for new technology initiatives
- Incorporating machine learning into your strategy (e.g., product recommendations, fraud detection, buyer segmentation, inventory/ supply chain optimization, etc.)
JBS Dev has extensive experience working with retail enterprises to effectively and successfully build business-focused solutions leveraging a wide range of AWS services. This Immersion Day, offered by AWS Retail Competency Partner, JBS Dev, will be tailored to your specific retail challenge or business objective.
This workshop is complimentary for qualifying organizations. Sign up for details.
Schedule your Workshop
Schedule your AWS Immersion Day today, and JBS Dev will reach out to discuss the details.